Log In | Sign Up Now! | Help & Support | Print Print This Page
   Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Need Advice? Ask Your Question

Questions & Answers

Category: Fertility Issues

Asked by Bexhartley21

Q: Should I see a doctor ??

! I been poas for the past week! Af was due yesterday, I had what looked like faint positives yesterday and the day before but this morning it was Defo negative :( so Af must be just running late :( I have to wait now till next month, been trying for 9 month since m/c and be4 that was of the pill for a year but only activly tried for 3 months, think it may be time to see doctor? It's taken so long now! X

This question was asked May. 3, 2012 4:41am
Category: Fertility Issues

Answer This Question Report this question
Answered by lalarilley - May. 3, 2012 2:52pm
It sounds like you might have had a possible chemical. I had one, and it was pretty much like that. My period was a week late, and I got a faint positive. Then my period came really strong and the tests were negative. It was really upsetting. Also, don't worry too much about the time you've been trying. 9 months is relatively normal. There is only a 20% chance each month, with perfect timing, that you will get pregnant, and an 80% chance that you will concieve within a year. Most doctors won't even see you about testing and things until you have been trying for a year anyways. I know it sucks, I've been trying for a year this month. Its kind of comforting to know that its just the way it is, and the odds are kind of against us, and that its not always something wrong. Good luck.

15 out of 21 found this answer helpful

Answer This Question

You are not logged in. You must be a member to answer questions.

If you are already a member login now, if you are not a member yet register now!