Log In | Sign Up Now! | Help & Support | Print Print This Page
   Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Need Advice? Ask Your Question

Questions & Answers

Category: Getting Ready - Physically

Asked by a member

Q: Hip dysplasia

I was diagnosed with
Hip dysplasia as soon as i was born..and it was on my right hip..its been fixed over a series of operations when i was 7months till 4years old..now i walk fine..and have no problems with my hips...at least thats what i feel..i mean no pain nothing..im gona ask a stupid question ..i've been tcc for few months..with no luck..could my diagnosis be the reason or has it nothing to do with not being able to get pregnant yet? and how long did it take u to get pregnant if completely healthy?

This question was asked Apr. 26, 2012 11:52am
Category: Getting Ready - Physically

Answer This Question Report this question
Answered by lalarilley - Apr. 26, 2012 12:42pm
I would think it is unrelated, but I guess it could depend on the operations you had. If they were careful they probably wouldn't have come near any reproductive parts, but I assume you would have found out by now if there were any complications. That being said, it can easily take a LONG time for completely healthy couples to concieve. There is a 20% chance each month, with perfect timing, and 80% of couples will concieve within a year. Good luck.

12 out of 13 found this answer helpful

Answer This Question

You are not logged in. You must be a member to answer questions.

If you are already a member login now, if you are not a member yet register now!